Porto Kea Suites Luxury Eco-Friendly Resort Hotel - Kea Island Greece | Environmentally Friendly Green Hotels Cyclades GreeceEnjoy only the best of guest services and facilities in a fine hotel, where we take good care of you and the environment, too.
At Porto Kea Suites Hotel in Kea we strive to provide you only the best in terms of guest amenities and wish to make your stay unforgettable. We are proud to be an eco-friendly luxury hotel operating under an environmentally friendly policy, so we offer you excellent indoor and outdoor hotel facilities which have been created with respect to the local environment. This way, we ensure you have a memorable holiday in one of the finest green hotels in the Cyclades Greece.
- reception desk (07:00 a.m. – 01:00 a.m.)
- an indoor / outdoor restaurant
- a beach restaurant
- an indoor / outdoor bar
- a beach bar
- a swimming pool
- a children’s pool
- a pool bar
- a TV room
- a lounge
- breakfast hall
- internet corner with complimentary internet access
- 2 conference halls
- reception & banqueting hall
- a very large garden
- a parking lot (complimentary use)
- free beach sun-beds at Ammos Café
- easy access to persons with kinetic disabilities
- air-conditioned indoor areas
Ammos Café ~ Beach Bar & Restaurant ( View Photo )Opposite the hotel, on Korissia beach, we have opened the Ammos Café ~ Beach Bar & Restaurant. During the day, while enjoying the sun and sea, refreshing beverages, fresh fruit juices, coffee and light snacks will accompany you. From early noon we offer crisp salads and "meze" platters to accompany your ouzo, tsipouro, wine or beer. As the sun sets and the first lights come on in the picturesque port of Korissia, it is time to enjoy the first cocktail of the evening, or dine enjoying pasta and seafood dishes or daily specials influenced by the island's tradition and modern Mediterranean and Greek Cuisine. We wish you a comfortable stay and await you to try our new tastes!
At Porto Kea Suites Hotel in Kea Island Cyclades Greece we care about environmental protection without negotiating your comfortable stay. So, we have created the appropriate infrastructure and we have trained our staff in order for them to meet these requirements. Thus,
- our hotel has been designed and constructed with particular respect to the local color and the architecture of Cyclades islands, highlighting the special characteristics of Kea.
- the surrounding areas and all ground floor rooms have been designed so that they are accessible to people with special needs.
- we save water by watering the gardens with the liquid waste of the hotel after they have been processed through biological treatment. By using an underground watering system we achieve even more water saving.
- we have reduced the volume of our waste through composting organic kitchen waste (peels, vegetables, fruits). This way, we produce a natural fertilizer for our garden.
- we separate recyclable materials (glass, paper, plastic, aluminium) by discarding them into the special recycling bins provided by the Municipality. We are pleased to help our guests to recycle their waste, such as newspapers, glass bottles and aluminium cans, by providing our special blue recycling bins at distinct spots.
- fuel gas is used to provide guests with hot water and for kitchen operations which is more effective and emits cleaner exhaust fumes.
- all rooms include roof fans and wooden double leaf and double glazing windows. This way, rooms are naturally ventilated.
- energy saving bulbs are used in all hotel areas.
- all toilets are equipped with dual flow flush pumps (these may reduce water consumption to half).
- cotton sheets, towels and blankets are exclusively used and they are washed with biodegradable detergents.